Friday, March 13, 2015

Smackdown 3/12/15


Daniel Bryan opens smackdown 
They talk about ICtitle being taken from hand to hand here lately.
Daniel talks about wrestlemaina & Yes movement & ICtitle 
He officially is entering the ladder match for the ICtitle at WrestleMania 
Kinda makes me excited for it 
I hope daniel wins he needs a push I am either for him or dolph or maybe Dean those are my favorites so far for the ICtitle It would be nice to see someone like one of them holding it and doing justice for one hell of a champion not that Barrett isn't a great champ but I feel the championship needs a change or different feuds or person wanting to make it a one of a kind like the old days would be neat to see!
But in all honestly I love dolph as champ but I dig either of one them other than Barrett 
Of course a bawl between everyone started.
And now it's Cesaro & kid & Los Matadores vs uso's & new day 
Cesaro & Kidd & Los Matadores won 
I dig Cesaro & Kidd awesome team 
Ryback vs miz 
Ryback won
Roman talks haymen & brock 
Than mark Henry came out to talk to him about that he can't beat brock n all that and roman got mad and superman punched him and speared him into the wall
I think I wouldn't say can't around roman lol
Of course they Talking about wyatt & undertaker at wrestlemaina after dead man accepting 
I feel Bray has a death wish for his self and doesn't know what he's getting into but he too is just insane as dead man so we'll see 
Aj Lee & Paige vs Summer Rae & Cameron w/ Bella's on commentary 
I love Aj Lee & Paige both are one of the best divas on the roster and I think there should invent a diva tag team championship I mean they have a tag team championship but not for the girls other than the diva championship I think that is something Id love to see!
I guess I can look forward to watching wrestlemaina and seeing the tag team match with Bella's vs paige & Aj Lee even if it's not for the championship but at least we get some divas 
And Aj Lee and Paige won 
Now the exclusive interview of Randy Orton 
I'm happy to see him no longer with the authority I rather see him by him self and getting where he should be.
Now daniel & Dolph & Dean 
Vs Barrett & stardust & luke Harper 
Daniel & dolph & Dean won 
Over all it was a pretty good Smackdown 
Maybe a 8/10 for the hole show
Because it could always be better 
Enjoy see you next week
& of course you see one over WrestleMania after I watch it on WWENetwork so you'll get a review of both in one blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment