Thursday, March 19, 2015

Smackdown 3/19/15

Of course the Promo of brock lenser was the first to be shown 
I feel that brock well in honestly I hate him but he is a bad ass wrestler 
As is roman reigns and I actually do look forward to the wrestlemaina match between roman reigns and brock but I wonder if he face him alone or well people interfere is what I am carious about!
I'm excited that roman is getting a push that he deserves but he has one hell of a fight to get through tho Brock is a big shark and you're the under dog whose trying to get that bone!
Seth though I feel as if he probably will cash in at some point for the WCTittle when is the question will he do it at WrestleMania or will he not? I feel hell do it when he's done and helpless or gang him well see I guess!
I hope Randy beats the taste out of his mouth so maybe he'll stop complaining or talking so much 
I feel he talks too much.

Now it's diva time - Yay need more of that but that's my opinion 

Brie w/ nikki vs Paige w/ Aj Lee on commentary & Nikki on commentary
I freaking love Aj on commentary awesome just awesome 
All the divas work hard to do what they do!
But my most favorites are paige and Aj but the Bella's are great too 
I'm excited for the match at wrestlemaina between Bella's & paige  & Aj 
But Paige won and I agree with jerry the match didn't last long enough. 
Now the ICtitle contender's Gauntlet Match 
Pretty interesting whole thing with the ICtitle here lately keeps us interested
I'm tied between Dean & Ziggler 
There both great champions and then there's daniel Bryan whose never actually had it so It will be interesting as to who walk out as the IC Champ because the ladder match at wrestlemaina has a lot of talent superstars in it so I guess we'll see.
dolph Ziggler won the gauntlet Match
Then bad news Barrett laid out daniel Bryan and Ziggler and he stood tall in the ring.
tyson Kidd and Cesaro and Natayla defeated Los Matadores and El Torito when Natayla pinned Torito 
Regins & Henry vs Kane & Rollins 
It never got started as Henry was found knocked out in the locker room
Reigns defeated rollins after the match Randy came to attack seth & J&J security & other security to close Smackdown!

Overall rating 7/10 it could've been way better and I mean way better 
I mean it wasn't extremely good I liked the gauntlet match it was incredible to watch! They could've done divas better as always!
And the ending was alright!
See you next week! 😁👏👍

No comments:

Post a Comment