Thursday, April 30, 2015

Smackdown

Kane & Seth open and their arguing and barking at each other again 
And Kane said that he will be in a match later tonight against Ambrose!

Roman comes out and talks the match at payback and about Seth & shield 
Than Kane came out and made a match with him 
Kane vs roman 
Roman won via count out 
Damian vs Axel 
Damian won
Ryback vs Luke Harper 
Ryback won
Bray Wyatt attacked Ryback 
After match ended 
I guess this will end up a match at payback 
New day vs kid and cesaro Kid and cesaro won vid dq
Nikki vs Cameron 
Nikki won
Prime time players talk about tag champions new day and how the want to be the new tag team champs 
Rollins vs Ambrose 
Rollins won and than authority attacked Ambrose  and than roman came out to the ring to the rescue and that closed the show 
I actually hope roman wins at payback 
We'll see
Over all rating 
10/20
Could of been better!
Now I'll adventure in trying to watch a full episode of nxt next week so look out for that ( remember new to it) lol but I promise I will make it as good as I do any wwe blogs but keep a eye out would do this week but was quite busy so hopefully I can get to it next week! But so far I see great things on it. 
See you next week peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment