Thursday, May 14, 2015

Smackdown

Wyatt does a promo about fear and about ryback this shall be interesting if it pays out on payback 
Dean Ambrose opens smackdown
Talks about payback and talk being the only one standing in the ring on Raw and than roman reigns comes out to basically say it's every man for them self on payback than Kane came out and short story short he made a match.
I think Dean is a strong contender to win come Sunday at payback I but I guess we'll see because I am also rooting for roman to win come Sunday who walk out the champion
So excited to watch what happens.
But I so love the team of roman and Dean and I feel they could make great tag team champions eventually because both of them together is epic I mean we all remember shield days they of course stand out with just them selves but together it's like awesome id like to see it. 

Sheamus vs Dean Ambrose 
Dean Ambrose won
Resev came out and talked about the I quit match at payback against cena 
I'm rooting for cena because Resev sucks and doesn't deserve to hold the championship.

Ryback vs Rollins 
Wyatt attacked ryback before the match started but the match still continued.
Seth Rollins won 
There will be tag team divas match at payback 
Naomi and tamina vs the Bella Twins 
I was hoping to see the divas title being fought for hasn't since aj was the championship at least put it up for grabs once and awhile geez 
But at least we get to see the divas in action
New day (kofi) vs Tyson Kidd  w/cesaro 
Tyson won 
Neville vs Bo Dallas W/Barrett on commentary 
Neville won
Barrett tales about how Neville isn't fit to be the king we'll see at payback who wins 
Kane vs roman reigns 
Roman reigns wins 
And then in the back Ambrose attacks Seth and then roman comes in and then basically smack down ended with roman reigns holding the championship 
I mean it's going to be a battle come Sunday and it's every man for them selves and it's not about friends it's About walking out the champion and being on top.
Rating over all 
20/20 it wasn't as good as last weeks that's for sure but it was decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment