Sunday, June 14, 2015

Money in the bank

Money In the bank contract briefcase ladder match 
Sheamus won
Nikki vs Paige for the Divas Title 
Nikki won 
Ryback vs bigshow for ictitle
W/ miz 
Ended in Dq when miz got involved and hit them with a mic and 
Then big show won via DQ
John Cena vs Owens
In a champion vs champion match
John Cena won than wanted to shake his hand and tired to tell him he deserved to a champion and to be in the ring and then Owens attacked him and I think he want the USA title
Wwe did a amazing tribute of dusty Rhodes it was so touching they did a really great job I know personally I would've loved to meet him and get his wise words to help me get thru what I was achieving to be in wwe
New day vs prime time players  for the tag team titles. 
Prime time players won
Yay
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins in a ladder match
For the whc title 
Seth won
But Dean Ambrose put a great fight on and I was rooting for him he was so close to being the champion 
Rating 20/20
See you for raw 

No comments:

Post a Comment