Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tough enough

 Hosts are Chris Jericho  and co host Renee young 
 Judges included Daniel Bryan and Paige and hulk hogan 
13 finalist are 
Alexander 
Amanda 
Daria
 Dianna 
Gabi
Giorgia 
Hank
Joshua
Mada
Patrick 
Sara Lee 
Tanner
Zamariah
 I think they all seem interesting but are they tough enough for wwe we will find out!
I think for diva side I think I may like Amanda and Gabi not sure yet seeing as I haven't seen them do much as of yet I mean I seen the competition but there's more that has to be proven to be the best diva there can be and has what it is to be a diva and pro-wrestler 
As superstars I don't have any likes or favorites right now!
Hank was eliminated
Pretty good show 
Interesting to see who will win
And who will get the contract!
Who is you're favorites?
Rating 10/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment