Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tough Enough

Jericho is the host and Renee is a co-host 
Paige & Daniel & Hulk Hogan as the Judges 
Who will go home this weak 
Am I the only one hoping for Sara Lee to be sent home!
King Barrett came to the contestants and gave them help with the characters as well it was pretty interesting.
They had a promo challenge 
My favorite was Patrick 
 The worst was Sara Lee she never changes swear I don't think she has what it takes to be s diva.
Patrick won the challenge I was tied between him and Mada 
And Giorgia won for the divas.
Now the other challenge is they can show case what they got since last week 
And still Sara Lee was awful and slow at understanding the concept of what the couches are trying to tell her.
Josh & Chelsea won 
There should be the worst performance award and I bet Sara Lee would get it hands down geez. 
  Gabi was sent home 
Rating 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment