Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tough Enough Finale

Host
Is Jericho 
And Renee young 
Judges 
Are Daniel
Paige 
Miz 
Who will be the finalist and the winners?
I hope at least Joshua to be one of them 
They work on there character what they want it to look like 
Cesaro and Alicia fox 
Come to work with them in there live matches 
 Amanda "Mandy Rose" vs Alicia fox 
I kinda like her character 
And she did really good in the ring and her promo was good as well 
Alicia fox won
Sara "Hope" vs Alicia Fox
 Alicia won
 I'm team Amanda I feel she is better then Sara 
Zz vs cesaro  
Zz promo sucked in my opinion and the match was short  
Cesaro won
Josh vs cesaro
 Great entrance and but the promo was weak but ended strong  
Cesaro won
Great performance though for yeti 
 I'm team josh he belongs in the wwe and has what it takes to be a superstar and he is exciting to watch.
Triple h is here to hand the contracts to the winners
Sara Lee won and is a new wwe diva 
Josh won and is a new wwe superstar 
Rating 10/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment