Friday, October 30, 2015

Top Undertaker Watchlist of Mine

Who doesn't love the Attitue Era?
I thought I would share some of my favorites of undertaker as we are celebrating 25 years of the deadman.
Giving there are plenty more but these are just some that always stood out to me.
What is your favorite Undertaker match?
Recent or Back in the day?


Fake Undertaker vs Real Undertaker has to be one of the greats but not of all time of course he has so many great
moments over the last 25 years, he is a legend I can see him the hall of fame.
He has the greatest streak that still will go down in history of wwe.
Even if I hated it to end at 21-1 especially against Brock honestly it would've been near to of seen it been ended by Demon Kane but everything has to come to end at some point and it may not be how we expected.

Anyway, Undertaker will always be one of the greatest of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment