Friday, January 22, 2016

My predictions for Royal Rumble

Alberto Del Rio Vs. Kalisto for the U.S title
I think Alberto Del Rio will win.

Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch for the Divas title

I have to say Charlotte will win because of her daddy, Ric Flair being at ring side
But I think it would be awesome to see Becky Lynch as a champion too.

Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship in a last standing match
I have to say Dean Ambrose because he is just awesome but so is Kevin Owens so I guess it could go either way.

Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match-Kick off -Winning team advances to the 30 man Royal Rumble Match later that night for the WHC

Darren Young and Damien Sandow vs The Dudley Boys vs The Ascension vs Mark Henry and Jack Swagger
I have to say either the Dudley boys or mark henry will both great teams but could be either of them

The Usos vs The New Day for the tag titles

I have to say The Usos because I can't stand New day, so I hope the usos will come on top and win.

30 man Royal Rumble for the WHC

this one is hard because it truly can be anyone
but I have to say hopefully Roman Reigns will come through all the odds in that match and wins but then again what about the Wyatt's and Brock or even the authority and Triple H will he return to wrestle and  win? and will that mean him and roman meet at WrestleMania,
we'll see Sunday who will come on top.
but I still am behind Roman Reigns.


I believe I got all what I see for the matches for Sunday's Royal Rumble

see my youtube video to see me talk about this more?

https://youtu.be/gOi8uDXTr8I

No comments:

Post a Comment