Thursday, February 18, 2016

Review of WWE2K16

These are my own thoughts and opinions.

Pros: 
1. incredible quality- the superstars/divas look insane they actually do look like them!

2. It is fun to play but also entertaining 

3. First game in awhile for WWE that I actually loved playing and didn't get bored days later.

4. The content/music is also very good as well.

5. The New Creation Suite

6. MyCareer 



Cons-
1. Takes forever for the entrance to end- in my opinion I loved being able to skip the entrance when I wanted so, I could get to the wrestling.

2. It takes forever to get up after you've been knocked down or hit- at least mine does lol

3. It doesn't have tons of variety of divas or even superstars without having to pay more for DLC and I hear even with DLC there isn't much of a difference. Like why Eva Marie and not Sasha Banks? Though or why not some legend divas as well. 

4. I still can't figure out how to create a diva as of yet, however I have created a superstar and getting through NXT and all the achievements have been fun and interesting to see what you'd have to do to have the chance to get to the WWE.

5.  Commentary Sucks 

Overall thoughts is that the game is incredible with its quality of each superstar and diva but also I think 2K has been above and beyond for this game and has created something we'd all would want to play and enjoy without being somewhat bored or pleased with everything they did. Do I think the game is worth it? Yes, for sure I recommend it! It is fun, it is amazing to see how much work they've put in this game and see it come to play on your tv screen.
I mean all games have there cons/pros and there not perfect but I'm very happy with WWE 2K16 makes me wonder how advanced WWE 2K17 will be, how would it be better? Or what would be different? Just the thoughts alone has me excited to see it next year of what the outcome will be.
Grade Rating:
A- because the game yes, I found somethings I didn't really like or really agree with but however I know that there is always gonna be downfalls but I enjoy the game and is worth every penny!
Maybe if you have the money I'd say get the DlC packs so that you have variety and more things that maybe not featured with just the game it self like I may be having to invest in it so I have more options then what they give you. 
But, as I said the game is incredible and such a improve then WWE 2K15 was. 
Very happy that I could get it, to see what i thought of it and to see if it was truly what people made it to be and I have to say it was.
If you haven't, go buy it. 
Opinion on where to buy: GameStop I got mine new for about 40 bucks. But it's your choice were you want to get it.
2K has done a incredible job with the game.


We'll that's all I have for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment