Saturday, February 27, 2016

WWE Live Louisville Road To WrestleMania 32



































Tyler Breeze vs. Aj Styles
Aj won

Baron Corbin vs Zack Ryder 
Baron Corbin won 

StarDust vs Sin Cara
Sin Cara won

Curtis Axel vs R-Truth 
R-Truth won with help of Goldust 
Then Goldust and R-Truth talk about teaming as golden truth and r-truth said he wouldn't say no or yes but maybe he will tell him his answer.

Alberto Del Rio vs Kalisto 

Kalisto won 

Naomi and Tamina vs Summer Rae and Sasha Banks   
Summer Rae and Sasha Banks won


Sheamus vs. Mark Henry 
Sheamus won 

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens 

Dean Ambrose won by DQ


What a incredible experience and I loved it, the show was insane in person being able to see everyone in action in front of you and I can't to do it again and maybe it be for a actual live event that is broadcasted on WWE Network or Smackdown and Raw will see but I love the house shows as well and as I said I will be going to more when I get the chance.

Down side was there wasn't any Paige or Natalya but it still was a awesome event.


Rating 100/100


Pic: Credit: to tag @Wrestling101WK on twitter and Facebook as Wrestling 101 With Karen.
Pics would've been better if i had known everyone was able to bring in cameras even when it says no but I think i did good. so I took as many as i could with billions of people like in my way but i think at end of it i got good coverage.

 Finally has a video from all the footage i had- https://youtu.be/NFs8OQYbqng

No comments:

Post a Comment