Friday, April 29, 2016

WWE Payback Predictions


Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback for the United States Championship

I think Kalisto retains, but maybe Ryback will surprise us all and come the champion again.

I wish that they did more feuds and promos leading up to this match like the other matches.


Roman Reigns (c) vs. AJ Styles for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

I think AJ Styles will become the New WHC, because I honestly think he will make a great champion not to say reigns isn't but it just would be awesome to see him as the WHC but what about Gallows and Anderson, how will they play part in this match, will they close a interference in the match but then again it would close a Disqualification but then there is the Usos, will they be involved also? but here is he big question will Seth Rollins return a WWE Payback, and we see that feud, so there is tons of questions and I guess will see Sunday, for WWE Payback.


Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho

Dean Ambrose wins


Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens

This one is hard because both of these men are awesome in the ring, and I most enjoyed their feud and storyline but also promos leading up to this match.

But, I am going to go with Sami Zayn as the winner.


Charlotte (c)  w/ Ric Flair  vs. Natalya w/ Bret Hart for The Woman's Championship

I am hoping Natalya wins and becomes the New Woman's Champion, I think she will be an awesome woman's champion.

I just wish it was just the two of them fighting for this championship, and no one at ring side o close distraction for this incredible match between two great superstars.

Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs The Vaudevillians to determine the #1 contender to the WWE Tag Team Titles

Enzo Amore and Big Cass wins and become the #1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin wins.

The Miz (c) with/ Maryse vs. Cesaro for the IC Title

The Miz retains, but I think the reason being is that Maryse causes some type of distraction and allow him to get the victory but then again this could help cesaro come champion as well.


I am looking forward to this Sunday for WWE Payback, seeing the outcome of the matches.



Check out my YouTube video where I talk about WWE Payback Predictions.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ptkLM2QYw


































No comments:

Post a Comment