Friday, May 20, 2016

Extreme Rules Predictions


Extreme Rules Kickoff:

Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin in a No DQ Match

Dolph Ziggler wins

 The Usos vs. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows in a Tornado Tag Match -(sorry must of missed this being announced on WWE's Twitter!) but I always check the match card before I even do my predictions and I didn't see it but it looks like they announced it Thursday for Smackdown but I didn't even see it being announced either! It's all good it's now updated!

But I'll go with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows winning over the Usos! 


The Miz (c) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn in a Fatal 4 Way for the IC Title

Kevin Owens wins and becomes the Intercontinental Champion or I am torn with Sami Zayn winning also but then again Miz has Maryse at his side, so she may help him retain we'll see.


Charlotte (c) vs. Natalya in a Submission Match for the Woman's Championship
Ric is banned from ringside and if he even comes down Charlotte will have to forfeit her title.

I think Natalya will win and become the New Woman's Champion. I mean Charlotte doesn't have daddy their to help her. but who is the ref will the ref come to play in this match also.

New Day (c) vs. Vaudevillians for the tag team titles

New Day wins.

Kalisto (c) vs. Rusev for the U.S. Championship

Rusev wins and becomes the new U.S Championship

Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho in a Asylum Match

Dean Ambrose wins.

Roman Reigns (c) vs AJ Styles for the WHC in a Extreme Rules Match
I think Roman Reigns will retain but AJ could surprise us and come the new WHC.
What about Anderson and Gallows how will they come part in the match or what about the usos?

I look forward to Extreme Rules to see the outcome of these matches.

YouTube Video for Extreme Rules Predictions: https://youtu.be/dx3OyghJzls



No comments:

Post a Comment