Saturday, August 20, 2016

SummerSlam Predictions


American Alpha, The Hype Bros & The Usos vs Breezango, The Ascension & The Vaudevillians

Winner- American Alpha, The Hype Bros & The Usos!  



Carmella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi vs. Natalya, Eva Marie and Alexa Bliss-

(Will it become a  3-on-2 handicap match or will Alexa & Natalya find a partner for this match as Eva Marie is suspended for 30 Days! What if it is Nikki Bella I mean she is cleared and it would make sense as they need a partner! I guess we'll see! 

Winner- Carmella, Becky Lynch, Naomi 



Cesaro vs. Sheamus (First match from the best of Seven Series)

Winner- Cesaro 



The Miz vs. Apollo Crews (WWE Intercontinental Championship)

Winner-The Miz! however I am rooting for Crews to pick up the win!



Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens (JeriKO)



Winner-Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens! however I have a feeling JeriKO won't last long! I mean remember AJ & Jericho which was awesome it didn't end very well!

Enzo & Cass are amazing and I am still rooting for them but Owens & Jericho have their ways!

New Day vs. The Club (WWE Tag Team Championship)

Winner: The Club! It is time for new tag team champions! The New Day have been awesome at being champions but I think it is time for a change! 



Charlotte vs Sasha Banks (WWE Women's Championship)

Winner: Sasha Banks



Roman Reigns vs. Rusev for the United States Championship


Winner: Roman Reigns! We need a new US Champion! And I can't stand Rusev! 



John Cena vs. AJ Styles

Winner: AJ Styles!



Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler (WWE Championship Match)

Winner: Dean Ambrose!


Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar

Winner: Brock Lesnar! Rooting for Randy though but Brock is so dang powerful! I have been hearing this rumor of Bill Goldberg interfering in the match causing Randy to win to build up the possibility of Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 33! I feel it is possible but I have a feeling it won't happen we'll see though! 



Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor (WWE Universal Championship Match)

Oh this is hard! This match is going to be incredible!

Winner: Seth Rollins! But I just feel Finn should get it! But I am going to stick with Rollins! Either way they both will put on a match of the year moment at SummerSlam!


SummerSlam Predictions Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQ6l_nXmS4


Let me know your SummerSlam Predictions.





No comments:

Post a Comment