Sunday, October 9, 2016

No Mercy Predictions

Baron Corbin vs. Jack Swagger
Baron Corbin won

Curt Hawkins  vs. TBA

Curt Hawkins

Carmella vs. Nikki Bella
Nikki Bella


Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz for the IC Title; Ziggler's career is on the line

If I am saying who I am rooting for then I am going to say

Dolph Ziggler wins and shocks everyone

But I feel Miz will win probably because of Maryse.

Heath Slater and Rhyno vs The Uses for the Tag Team Championship

Heath Slater and Rhyno retains

Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss
Becky Lynch retains.

Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton
Bray Wyatt wins

AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena

AJ Styles retains

However, I am rooting for Dean.


Let me know your predictions.


No Mercy Predictions Video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWo7h8aap44


No comments:

Post a Comment