Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Raw review of 3/2/15


Seth started off raw by just talking his mouth off like always but this time he talks about Jon Stewart needless to say roman reigns came out and they talked about brock and seth tried to say that he will be the next WOC and then roman speared him 
What I thought of the beginning of raw - I think it was a bit Boring to start out raw but that's my opinion but I dig roman he something about him that stands out to you and makes something boring turn into something actually watchable that involves Seth
But other ways I think seth could be very talented without the authority behind him and I am not a a big fan of seth mind you add but I also think there or those who like him in many ways but he is a great wrestler tho.

Now the Dean Ambrose situation where he has bad news Barrett championship Dean is hell of a wrestler he gives you that insane self and humor self also he has the ways of were we think just is nuts but he I think. I am see him getting further in wwe if the opportunity is given to him but as I see him now is that he is a brilliant guy who when you look at him you go "that guy is the feature and he isn't someone to miss with" 
Now on to Barrett he is a hell of a wrestler him self but he holds nothing compared to Dean he has a great talent behind his belt and shows what it takes to be in the ring each time he's in the ring he provides us with a great match no matter who it is against but honestly I think it's great feud and I see great things with it makes me laugh a bit when Dean misses with him that's my opinion 
And now r-truth and then now Luke Harper in the feud of the championship also but there in a ladder match for the championship at wrestlemaina 
Miz & Damian Sandow 
The whole thing cracks me up because Damian is the best when it comes to what he does along side miz I mean I honestly think Damian could be a lot better without miz if he just was this way on his own and doing it in his own path and I think he is very talented and funny I think he can go a long way with just him self
Miz I think honesty I really can't stand him it's probably his character and story but maybe he could be better if there was better ways with his character he's talented too but he hardly see him in many big championship matches or much any championship matches I think he could become a much better champion than some are or could be if his character wasn't so lame.
Now to Bray wyatt and the undertaker thing I think that would be Awesome to see take place in WrestleMania but we all love to see undertaker wrestle he is a true legend I hope to see him in the hall of fame eventually and I think bray has a great character and makes everyone be creeped out but tune in to see him and the way he brings his matches more exciting.

Nattie/. W Tyson Kidd & Cesaro 
Nomi w/ the uso's 
I think Tyson Kidd & Cesaro are amazing group and championships and I see them go a great way in wwe together 
as to the uso's they are an awesome team too and I do like seeing change and I love the uso's but new championships tho and getting a new face with them for once but I also believe the wives on each team shouldn't even been at ring side or involved in this but seeing as it was a mixed tag match but still I think if just gets in the way of the feud but that's my opinion 
John Cena
Well he talks about the resev match and losing and resev Delclined the rematch at wrestlemaina and how he expects to hold the championship and then John say he will be in the Andre giant memorial battle and thnq stephanie came out said No and they go on an on about that and stephanie said that he has to get resev to accept a match !
I mean I love John cena so I wouldn't mind seeing him at wrestlemaina I mean it would be weird to not see him at wrestlemaina being a top guy.
And Curtis axel is a well deserved guy also that should be in the spot of the united state championship also he would make a great champion and bring a new light to it as well so I am for either cena or axel to be that person to go on to win the United States champion.
But I mean the poster for wrestlemaina features cena already so I just carious of how or what happened to get him in there if resev doesn't say yes before wrestlemaina I guess we'll see.
Triple h talks sting.. & then tells booker t to get in the ring to with him and to ask him why sting didn't get in the www in the first place bc booker said he thought triple h had something to do with it & then fired him joking with me tho which is missed up 
Triple H & sting 
I am actually excited to see this happen at wrestlemaina I think it would be epic and insane to even watch. 
They both have huge amount of talent between the two and I can see them beating the life out Of each other and I'm routing for sting but that's my opinion triple h just is annoying sometimes 
Now it's the rematch for the Divas Championship 
nikki w/ brie vs Paige
Nikki won cuz brie interfred and then they tried to gang up on Paige and then.... Aj lee returned for the first form since tlc which I must say she looked amazing and she beat up the Bella's and then paige and her teamed up and to get the Bella's  

Honestly I think Paige is hell of a diva should be and makes a great person to look at when thinking of the diva  division now I put aj lee to the side cuz she is amazing at what she does and I feel her and Paige of the best of the divas but brie & nikki are the bomb at what they do as well we all have our favorites but all the divas work hard for what they do and to show case everything they want especially after the give a divas a chance movement last week and I hope it changes something tonight we'll see. 
An I'm happy to see that if somewhat made a difference a bit it was a longer match then last time so for that I'm happy and it sucks Paige almost won but I'm seeing a triple threat for wrestlemaina for the diva championship but I could be wrong 
I'm happy to see Aj back tho :)
And to see possible see her back in in the diva Champion picture would be awesome because I love her as the champ but Paige is also a good choice to but I have to root for Aj in for that tho we'll see if they do anything for divas at wrestlemaina .

And now it's the raw daily show with seth Rollins honestly this was the lest thing I was looking forward to but Jon Stewart  is funny tho but 
Sum this up seth got all pissed and fired up and was looking to beat up him and then Randy came out and then Jon kicked him between his legs and then left with Randy as he walked out 
And now daniel Bryan vs luke Harper 
Let me just say I love Bryan one of my favorites I think he could be huge superstar with the talent he has if he was even given that opportunity but I can still see him going far in his career I liked to see a champion again. 
Luke Harper well he's a weird fella but I could see him doing good things too as champion 
But this a good story for the international championship ladder match at wrestlemaina  I'll be happy to either seeing either Dolph or bryan winning it but Dean would be awesome but each man has great talents with in them tho guess we'll see at wrestlemaina who walks out the champion
Former 3 time women champion Alundra blayze is the next inducted in to hall of fame which I think is well deserved she shows feature and current divas what kinda passion it takes to be a legend and Gives them someone to look up to.
Paul haymen just go sum that up he talked about his client brock and then went on and on as always then eventually roman came out
Haymen went out of the ring and left and now it's 
Seth vs roman 
Roman is heck of a wrestler and so is seth so I guess we'll see which one will walk away the Winner im routing for roman tho I think he has it 
But there was like 5 guys on the side of rollins so he didn't stand a chance so seth won but at the end tho roman stood tall and took out the authority.
Roman is a strong competition for superstars and even a really great one for brock but will we see roman win the championship or will brock walk out with it I don't know but I am behind roman reigns to win he'd make a awesome champion.

Over all raw was a great show, they gave us one heck of 3 hours with some great matches if I could rate 1-10 for the hole show Id go for a 9 it was pretty good and do I think it could be better if always could better.

Well this has been my opinion on this weeks raw see you next week for Monday night Raw :) it's been great hope you enjoy 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment