Friday, March 6, 2015

SmackDown Review (3/5/15)

Dolph opens the show with the ICtitle and can I say he looks incredible with it on 
And then bad news Barrett came out wanting it back and then Dean came out and luke Harper also came out and to sum it up rtruth walked out with  it I guess we'll see at wrestlemaina who will be climbing up the ladder to receive 
The tag team of Cesaro & Kid
Won in unchampionship Match against the team Los Matadores 
Now ryback vs kane 
Ryback won Kane scheduled him for a match with big show and big show won that with a help of distraction from kane 
Unlike Smackdown I won't relive or talk about what happen on raw again I mean we have www network for a reason why relive something that already happened.
Brie w/. nikki. vs Aj Lee.  W/ Paige
Nikki & Brie talk about give divas a chance and how it's not about give Aj a chance and so on.
Aj won by the black widow 
Mizdow vs new Day
The new day won
Resev vs Jack swagger
resev won & than Curtis came out and cut and axel mania promo and said he was coming to get for resev & the championship 
Dolph & Dean won against Barrett and luke Harper 
Truth is on commentary and basically Barrett goes after him and another brawl breaks out between everyone truth laid out Harper sum it up daniel walked out with the championship he started a yes chant but it ended due to being attacked by star dust who takes the tittle and climbs the ladder and Smackdown ends 


My opinion on Smackdown is that it could be a lot better with less of what happened on raw I mean I think less of what happens at raw would make it better for the whole show 
And The ICtitle is more focused on than the World Heavy Weight Championship is Matter of fact it's never hardly on either show because of brock having it I hope roman wins come wrestlemaina and makes it a better championship and hold it but also give others a chance the ones Who don't get a chance at it would be a good idea but that's my opinion different people feuding for it and making hell of a storyline of it and that would be a great way to show case it rather than the same guys we see getting to hold it.
As to the divas championship I do hope that Aj Lee or Paige wins if they do a triple threat at wrestlemaina for the divas championship I like nikki but I guess I rather see brie as the champion than her but they each work hard to even given the opportunity to get to the championship but it would also be great if they don't let brie interfere and causing it to end quickly or causing the championship to not change hands and to see someone different feuding with the championship would be good to but Aj Lee would be great to but to see a awesome story line and feud against it would be a great thing to happen.
I hope daniel or dolph win the ICtitle in the ladder match at wrestlemaina!
Smackdown was a 7 out of a 10 I think it could of been more better 
That is all see you next week :)
Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment