Thursday, March 26, 2015

Smackdown 3/26/15

Last smackdown tell WrestleMaina 
Fatal 4 way 
Between uso's & big E & Fernando of Los Matatores & Cesaro 
Uso's win
They talk about Brock & roman go at Wrestlemaina for the championship 
And 
Then they talk about the divas championship and paige and Aj vs Bella's at wrestlemaina 
And they talk about the United States championship John Cena vs resev 
I truly am behind cena but I know he has a hell of a fight to get thru 
And they talk Randy vs seth at wrestlemaina I am rooting for Randy to beat the crab out seth
Now AJ Lee & Paige 
Aj Lee does a promo and she's so awesome at doing it too been too long & paige comes out.
And then eventually brie & nikki came out and cuts there own promo as well
I am rooting for Aj & paige at wrestlemaina 
Such a great promos between the divas 
They talk of triple h & vs sting 
I am rooting for sting of course 
I'm rooting for either Dean or Dolph come wrestlemaina for the Ictittle 
Bray wyatt vs undertaker at wrestlemaina 
Of course I am rooting for undertaker 
Now 8 man tag match 
Roman reigns & mark Henry & John Cena & daniel Bryan vs bray wyatt & seth Rollins & big show & kane
Bryan, Henry, Cena and Reigns 
Won
It's the last Smackdown before wrestlemaina and nothing but talking not a lot of action but I understand it being wrestlemaina week and all but come on you have to put a great show on Smackdown also 
The only people who provided us with great stuff was the bella twins & Paige & Aj Lee one heck of a segment and I loved it 
So the rating for this weeks Smackdown is a 10/10 just for the divas and their segment deserved that rating as for the hole show I give it a rating of 10/20 for a show that is suppose to be the last one before wrestlemaina way too much talking this week. 
But excited to watch Wrestlemaina and see what happens.
Enjoy and see you for wrestlemaina and next week. 😁👏👍

No comments:

Post a Comment