Sunday, March 29, 2015

WrestleMania 3/29/15

Kickoff : 
Fatal 4 Way for the tag team championship 
Uso's vs las Matatores vs Cesaro & tyson Kidd & New Day
Who am I rooting for you ask for this match? I have to say that is hard I am tied between uso's and Cesaro & tyson Kidd i honestly think Cesaro & Tyson Kidd has more to offer with that championship they are one heck of a team and brings a new light to it we'll see if they walk out still the champs
Cesaro & Tyson Kidd won and walked out the tag team championships 
Andre the Gaint Memorial Royal battle 
I was rooting for Ryback & Big show 
It was great to see Sandow turn on Miz 
And to see sandow and big show one on one 
And big show wins which is great for his career I think 


Now it's WrestleMania Time 
ladder match for the ICtitle 
Well we see Barrett walk away with the champ or well there be a new champ is the question
I am honestly rooting for dolph or Dean and a third choice would be daniel we'll see ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Yay it's Daniel it's awesome to see him win it for the first time And it was well deserved to someone who worked hard to get the opportunity to be the champion.
Now Randy vs Seth
I think Randy will win or at least I hope we all want to see him beat the crap out of seth for all the things he's done 
Randy won 
Sting vs triple h 
Gotta say Stings entrance was cool 
But triple h's was even more bad ass 
I am going with sting wining but either way this match will be epic 
Dx to help triple h but that didn't really do anything than Nwo came out  pretty crazy and than Shawn Michaels came in the ring to sweet chan sting & that really didn't affect him to much but than triple h took a Slange hammer to him and 
Triple H won.
Now it's Aj Lee & Paige vs Bella's 
Aj Lee & Paige won 
Now it's John Cena vs Resev for the United States championship 
Yes John Cena won 

I am with John Cena to win all the way because I hate resev and the United States Championship needs to be in a respectful persons hands 
And than after that match the authority came out to do there stupid speech about wwe wouldn't be nothing without them blah blah and than the rock came out 
 Than Rock got Rhonda Rousey
From out from the fans and then took her to the ring along side Stephanie McMahon  and Triple H 
And it is awesome Id like to see Rhonda vs Stephanie as well 
Now undertaker vs bray wyatt 
Those scare crows Just creeped me out 
I am with undertaker this one to win but we'll see 
Undertaker Won and he looked incredible 
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lenser
For the WHCTitle 
Well now it's a triple threat with seth Rollins involved 
And seth Rollins wins the championship 
Man oh man this WrestleMania was insane and I loved it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time especially the main event and they for sure gave us the all this year and I'm excited to watch raw tomorrow 
The rating I go for the hole thing is 
20/20 it was awesome 
see you tomorrow & Smackdown 
Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment