Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Smackdown

New Day vs Lucha Dragons for the tag team titles
New day won 

Dudley Boys and Kane and Ryback  vs Wyatt family. 
Wyatt family won

 League of Nations vs The Usos

 League of Nations won
Then thry all wanted to gain on the Usos and then Roman reigns came out and took out League of Nations  

Neville and Titus O'Neil vs Stardust and The Ascension 
Neville and Titus O'Neil Won

Charlotte vs Brie Bella
Charlotte won 
Team bad comes out and attacks Becky lynch 

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler for the ic title 
Dean Ambrose won and retained his ic title and stood tall holding the title as Smackdown ended.
It was for sure an awesome match  

Do you think Smackdown should become LIVE after their move to USA instead of it being pre-recorded/taped?
I honestly think it would do it justice 
I mean I gotta say I'm enjoying it tonight I'm not bored or not entertained f. 
as I am with it being already recorded it doesn't get that excitement as raw would or even a PPV! 
I just think it would be awesome to be live as well!
It would help them with viewers turning into Smackdown.

Anyways it was an great show over all!
40/40 for giving us an entertaining show!

No comments:

Post a Comment