Friday, April 5, 2024

WrestleMania 40 Predictions

40 yrs of WrestleMania. I feel WrestleMania will always be the must see event. And, the WrestleMania 40 card looks exciting. 


So here’s my predictions for Night 1 of WrestMania:


The Rock and Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins 

I have a feeling that Rock & Reigns will use everything they have up their sleeves to win this. Especially if it means them winning means they can choose the stipulation for the Undisputed Universal Championship Match involving Reigns & Rhodes at Night 2.


My prediction is The Rock and Roman Reigns wins. I feel it will make sense at Night 2.


Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch for the Women’s World Championship 


My prediction is Rhea Ripley retains the Women’s World Championship


Gunther (c) vs. Sami Zayn for the Intercontinental Championship 

Imma shoot my shot, my prediction is Sami Zayn winning the Intercontinental Championship and I think Zayn deserves this.


Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso

My prediction is Jey Uso wins. Also, will we see them embrace and return as “The Usos”? Because I really feel this could possibly happen at Night 2.


Finn Bálor and Damian Priest (c) vs. Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa vs. The Miz and R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods vs. Austin Theory and Grayson Waller vs. Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate in a Six-pack ladder match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship 


I’m shooting my shot again, my prediction is The Miz and R-Truth aka AWESOME TRUTH winning the Tag Team Titles. I feel this would be amazing and exciting. 


Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill and Naomi vs. Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai, Asuka, and Kairi Sane)

My prediction is Belair, Cargill and Naomi winning


Rey Mysterio and Dragon Lee vs. Santos Escobar and Dominik Mysterio.

I am disappointed in the fact it isn’t just Rey vs. Dominik it would’ve been so much better. 

My prediction is Dominik Mysterio and Santos Escobar winning.


Night 2


Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits vs. Final Testament (Six-Man Tag Team Philadelphia Street Fight)

My prediction is Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits


Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes for the Undisputed Universal Championship 


Altho, we will see The Bloodline interfere and try to help but will there be a stipulation added? That is my question? A No Disqualification Match would definitely be a great idea and work in favor of not only Reigns but Rhodes as well. Will we see any help for Rhodes? Brock? Stone Cold? John Cena? Or his OWN brother? Dustin comes out and saves his brother. or maybe Rikishi? What will happen? There are so many possibilities.


Again, shooting my shot here.. My prediction is Cody Rhodes wins and becomes Undisputed Universal Champion and finally finishes his story even with all the odds stacked against him he comes on top.



Seth Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship 


Although, I love Rollins. I feel McIntyre deserves this opportunity to come out as the World Heavyweight Champion in front of a crowd. This also would allow Rollins to step away from wrestling for a lil bit. I am shooting my shot on McIntyre winning. Although here is another thing that is possible could Cm Punk interfere? Will Damian Priest finally cash in his MITB briefcase? I mean I really wanna see McIntyre get this opportunity. I mean could u imagine Cm Punk vs. McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship? I think that would be fire. Considering there feud lately. I am still bummed we didn’t get a Rollins vs Punk hopefully soon. Heck make it a triple threat id watch it. 


Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley for the Women’s Championship 


My prediction is Bayley winning and becoming the Women’s Champion. This is a huge moment for Bayley and I would love to see her get this big win at WrestleMania.


Logan Paul (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens for the United States Championship 


This one is tough, because I love both Orton and Owens. 

I am going to shoot my shot, my prediction is Kevin Owens wins and becomes United States Champion. Also, along as Paul loses I will be happy he is not a real WWE Superstar and he doesn’t even deserve a champion ahead of those who been there longer and been trying to get this opportunity only for it to go to Paul is still crazy to me. I am rooting for Owens to win, but also rooting for either Owens or Orton to win. But i think in the end it should be Owens tho. 


LA Knight vs. AJ Styles 


Why is there no stipulation? Like it would be awesome if it was a street fight or like HIAC type match. I mean they recently brawled at a media event so these matches would totally make sense. They deserved a stipulation I mean there whole feud has been intense and insane. 

 My prediction is LA Knight winning. 



Another question, if you have seen the Bray Wyatt documentary you would understand why I ask this.


Will we see a return of Uncle Howdy? Could u imagine him returning and costing LA Knight? It’s the last person Wyatt feuded with before he died so I could see this. But I could also see a return on RAW after Mania. In Wrestling anything is possible. 


I am pumped for WrestleMania 40 and the card looks and feels exciting. Can’t wait to see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment